Procedure for acquiring recognition for a period of 5 years:
- Certified indiviudal therapist*
- Certificate of the 10-day Intensive training or a certificate of the 5-day Basic training in combination with the additional 6-day Follow-up Basic training.
- Diploma of the highest level of education or proof of registration in the professional register.
- Certificate of training (cognitive) behavioral therapy.
- Description of the experience/training in mindfulness or ZEN.
- Employer’s declaration that proves that you work in a DBT program and that you are part of a consultation team.
- Experience in teaching DBT, at least two completed trajectories.
- Procedure Adherence assessment is successfully completed (two video recordings assessed with an Adherence coding of 4.0 or higher).
* If you work in a program where only Skills training is given, you can be certified as Skills trainer. Please contact us.
Certification at Dialexis means that the person meets the above conditions. It is a recognition of the qualities and competences that are necessary to implement the treatment with minimum fidelity to the model. In this case, ‘can’ is not necessarily the same as ‘may’. Individual DBT therapists are, of course, bound to the existing legislation regarding professional titles and practice in the country where they work.
Procedure for acquiring re-registration after 5 years:
- Declaration by employer that proves that you work in a DBT program and that you are part of a consultation team.
- Procedure Adherence assessment is successfully completed (a video recording assesed with an Adherence coding of 4.0 or higher, Expert check included)