- Navarro-Haro, M. V., Harned, M. S., Korslund, K. E., DuBose, A., Chen, T., Ivanoff, A., & Linehan, M. M. (2019). Predictors of Adoption and Reach Following Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Training™. Community mental health journal, 55(1), 100-111.
- King, J., Hibbs, R., Saville, C., & Swales, M. (2018). The survivability of dialectical behaviour therapy programmes: A mixed methods analysis of barriers and facilitators to implementation within UK healthcare settings. BMC Psychiatry, 18(1), 1-11.
- Harned, M., Lungu, A., Wilks, C., & Linehan, M. (2017). Evaluating a Multimedia Tool for Suicide Risk Assessment and Management: The Linehan Suicide Safety Net. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 73(3), 308-318.
- Hyun, A., Gastelum, E., & Brodsky, B. (2013). Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Psychiatry Residency Training. Psychiatric Annals, 43(4), 175-177.
- Brodsky, B. S., Cabaniss, D. L., Arbuckle, M., Oquendo, M. A., & Stanley, B. (2017). Teaching dialectical behavior therapy to psychiatry residents: the Columbia psychiatry residency DBT curriculum. Academic Psychiatry, 41(1), 10-15.
- Dimeff, L. A., Harned, M. S., Woodcock, E. A., Skutch, J. M., Koerner, K., & Linehan, M. M. (2015). Investigating bang for your training buck: a randomized controlled trial comparing three methods of training clinicians in two core strategies of dialectical behavior therapy. Behavior Therapy, 46(3), 283-295.
- Dimeff, L. A., Woodcock, E. A., Harned, M. S., & Beadnell, B. (2011). Can dialectical behavior therapy be learned in highly structured learning environments? Results from a randomized controlled dissemination trial. Behavior Therapy, 42(2), 263-275.
- Rizvi, S. L., Yu, J., Geisser, S., & Finnegan, D. (2016). The use of “bug-in-the-eye” live supervision for training in dialectical behavior therapy: A case study. Clinical Case Studies, 15(3), 243-258.
Research on dissemination and implementation