The responsible party for the processing of personal data is:
Dialexis Advies B.V.
6541 ZE Nijmegen
We process personal data, because this is necessary:
- for a functional website. For example, we process personal data to inform interested (future) participants about the trainers (name, picture, informational piece delivered to us by the trainer) and to be able to register for a training;
- to draft a contract with the trainers;
- to meet a legal obligation, for example to meet fiscal duties;
- to represent the legitimate interest of us or another party, for example processing data to gain accreditation for our training at PE-Online;
- to process certification and customized follow-up training. This is only insofar as you have not objected to the use of your personal data;
- to be able to process and respond when you contact us via phone, e-mail or the registration form.
Our starting point is that personal data are only accessible for employees of Dialexis Advies, or, only when a legitimate interest is being represented and insofar it is necessary to represent this interest (e.g. accreditation and fiscal duties), to third parties.
Our website contains links to websites of other organisations. We are not responsible for the protection of data on external websites that you can reach through our links.
If you have a complaint about the use of personal data by Dialexis Advies, then you can contact us via email@example.com or the complaints commission. You also have the right to hand in a complaint via the Authority Personal data (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).