For DBT therapists who have followed the intensive 10-days DBT training, Dialexis offers an advanced training to refresh one’s knowledge of DBT and enhance one’s skills.
- Acquiring more depth in the application of mindfulness with severely emotional disregulated patients.
- By means of application of validation learning to form a hypothesis about the meaning and function of severely emotional disregulated behaviour, and testing this in practice (e.g. how does one talk with one’s patients about problematic phone calls, or about boundary-crossing behaviour).
- Learning to use and provoke dialectical tension when working with severely disregulated patients.
- Executing a suicide risk-assessment, and being able to rework this assessment in the treatment.
- Attention for de operation of the consultation team (guidance, problems, and questions)
DBT practitioners, DBT skills trainers who have successfully followed the intensive DBT training and have practiced DBT actively for at least one year (including membership of a consultation team).
Two days from 08:30 to 17:30.
Contact hours: 14. Homework assignments and literature: 11 hours.
All participants are expected to have read the following texts before the start of the training:
- the relevant texts about (cognitive) behaviour therapy, validation, dialectics, and the consultation team from the book “Dialectische gedragstherapie: Blijven zoeken naar balans”, written by Steven Meijer and Wies van den Bosch (in Dutch).
- Chapter 7 about mindfulness from the book “DBT Skills Training: Handouts and worksheets” written by Marsha M. Linehan.
Furthermore, the participants are asked to map at least one problematic situation from DBT (individual or in the team) by means of a chain analysis before the start of the training.
There is no trainings planned. If you are interested in following this training, please let us know.
535 euros, this includes tea/coffee and lunch.
To receive a certificate the participant has to be present for 100% of the training.
Accreditation is requested at the following associations:
VGCt – FGzPt – V&VN – VSR – NVvP – NIP K&J/ NVO OG – NVG