Dialexis provides by appointment consultation both to individual practitioners as to teams. The consultation team is a form of intervision, developed within DBT. The functioning of the consultation team takes places within a well-defined structure.
The weekly agenda of the consultation team reads:
• Mindfulness exercise
• Restoration of contact with the team
• Behaviour analyses of latecomers
• Who has a patient who is on the edge and/or has had telephone contact
• Consultation questions due to parasuicidal behaviour
• Consultation questions due to therapy-obstructing behaviour
• Consultation questions due to quality-of-life interfering behaviour
If you would like further information or would like to make an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.